Revelation 7:3 (KJV)
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
The evidence of God’s grace is manifested in every era of God’s Word:
- Adam and Eve knew God’s grace is covering them with skins
- Noah found grace through the ark
- Abraham found grace in his calling from the world
- Moses found grace as God’s presence did not depart after Israel rebelled at Kadesh Barnea
- This church age is also called the age of grace and even
- During the Tribulation God refuses to allow the earth and sea to be harmed before He has sealed His 144,000
Grace is the characteristic mark of God’s work. He is holy and just but He is also love. From this combination of attributes is birthed grace.
Grace for all who will happily accept it.
Revelation 7:3 (KJV) Grace, God’s Characteristic Mark
Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program is free to you. E-mail me for a free one month VIP upgrade.