Luke 4:22 (KJV)
And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph’s son?
Exactly what were those gracious words, we are not told. Whatever Jesus says is gracious.
- When Jesus preached His purpose in coming it was gracious
- When Jesus expounded the meaning of Scripture it was gracious
- When Jesus prophesied future events it was gracious
- When Jesus pronounced coming judgment it too was gracious
- Gracious in that He cared about His subject
- Gracious in that He cared about His audience
- Gracious in that He, God, would speak to man at all.
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.
For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit Bible Baptist Church of Puyallup.
Luke 4:22 Gracious Words
Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.